What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when accessing our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the site before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are then classified according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical CookiesThose that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Advertising Cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
Regarding the processing of data collected through analytics cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their use and that the possibility for users to express their refusal on their use is included.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to do so.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for their use, and may exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through request to NULTHY SHOP SL.
Below, we inform you in detail all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and your acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed:
|It collects anonymous information about users’ browsing on the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data.
|– Google Privacy Center
– Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on
|Stores a unique code for each customer to know the products added to the cart by each customer.
|As you browse the pages of this site, the session cookie tells the website that it is the same person requesting the web pages and not a new visitor to each page. This cookie does not identify you personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie; – Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject third party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed); – Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
If you have agreed to load Google Analytics cookies, you may also revoke your acceptance at any time by using the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” by going to the following website and following the instructions there: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.