Everything under control
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The CLIENT has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days, counted from the date of receipt of the product, to return the product (Art. 71 of Law 3/2014, of March 27). Unless the return is made due to defects in the product, the costs related to shipping will be borne by the CUSTOMER. The product must be returned in its original packaging, in perfect condition and with all the components that were in the package.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
1. If the product is not presented in perfect condition.
2. If the packaging of the product is not the original or is not in perfect condition. The original packaging must protect the product so that it is received in perfect conditions, being prohibited the use of seals and adhesive tapes applied directly on it.
3. When the product is open without being able to prove that it has not been used.
4. When they are personalized products or those exempted for reasons of hygiene or other exceptions legally provided for in Art. 103 of Law 3/2014, of March 27.
5. When the product has a limited shelf life. Therefore, orders of products included in an offer cannot be subject to cancellation because they have an expiration date close (no more than 30 days).
In the reimbursement of products benefiting from free shipping offers, the amount corresponding to the shipping costs covered by Nulthy Shop S.L. as part of the offer will be discounted.
If one of the products has arrived damaged due to transport, does not correspond with your order, or has not arrived in optimal conditions of consumption, you must communicate it to Nulthy Shop S.L. within a maximum period of 24 hours from the reception of the product, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the web questionnaire. Any complaint about an online order must be communicated indicating your data, the order number, order confirmation email received and photographs, for further evaluation.
Online Dispute Resolution (Online Dispute Resolution)
Pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides a free access platform for online dispute resolution between the CUSTOMER and NULTHY SHOP, without recourse to the courts of law, through the intervention of a third party, called a Dispute Resolution Body, which acts as an intermediary between the two. This body is neutral and will dialogue with both parties to reach an agreement, and may finally suggest and/or impose a solution to the conflict. Link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
We have complaint forms (official model) available to consumers and users, which you can request at any time using the contact details provided on our website.
The parties shall not be liable for any failure due to force majeure. Performance of the obligation shall be delayed until the force majeure event has ceased.
The CLIENT may not assign, transfer or transmit the rights, responsibilities and obligations contracted in the sale.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected in any way, nor shall they be modified in any way.
WARRANTIES AND RETURNS
The guarantee of the products offered will respond to the articles based on the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
In the absence of proof to the contrary, the products shall be deemed to be in conformity with the contract provided that they meet all of the requirements set forth below, unless the circumstances of the case make any of them inapplicable:
a. Conform to the description made by NULTHY SHOP SL.
b. Are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily put
c. They present the quality of a product of the same type that the customer may reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the product and, where appropriate, the descriptions of the specific characteristics of the products made by NULTHY SHOP SL.
Money refund or product replacement
1. If the product is not in conformity with the contract, the CUSTOMER may choose between demanding a refund or replacement by another equal product, unless one of these options is impossible or disproportionate. From the moment the CLIENT communicates to NULTHY SHOP SL the chosen option, both parties shall abide by it.
2. Any form of remedy that imposes costs on NULTHY SHOP SL which, in comparison with the other form of remedy, are not reasonable, taking into account the value that the product would have if there were no lack of conformity, the relevance of the lack of conformity and whether the alternative form of remedy could be carried out without major inconvenience to the CUSTOMER, shall be considered disproportionate.
Return and replacement shall be in accordance with the following rules:
1. They shall be free of charge for the CUSTOMER.
2. This gratuity shall include the necessary expenses incurred to remedy the lack of conformity of the products with the contract, especially shipping costs.
3. They shall be carried out in a reasonable time and without major inconveniences for the CUSTOMER, taking into account the nature of the products and the purpose they had for the CUSTOMER.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions shall be governed by or construed in accordance with Spanish law in all matters not expressly set forth herein. NULTHY SHOP and the CUSTOMER agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the CUSTOMER any dispute that may arise from the provision of the products or services covered by these Conditions.
In the event that the CUSTOMER is domiciled outside Spain, NULTHY SHOP and the CUSTOMER expressly waive any other forum, submitting to the Courts and Tribunals closest to the town of Cuenca, (Spain).